Date 15th November 2023
Time 2.00pm – 5.00pm
Join us at this practical and inspirational webinar designed to help fashion brands understand the different e-commerce options available for selling fashion online.
This session will give you an overview of the different online sales options, help you assess which are appropriate for your products, and give you tips on how to get started, grow existing sales and build a loyal customer following.
This session is suitable for clothing, accessory, jewellery brands and designer-makers that are planning to develop the e-commerce side of their business.
Delivered by fashion industry expert Alison Lewy MBE, it will cover the following:
By the end of the session you will have a clearer understanding of how to develop your online sales strategy and be able to assess which areas you should focus on for your brand.
• All event bookings are online on a first come first serve basis – book early to avoid disappointment
• Tickets must be booked in advance or you will be refused entry
• Business Club members receive a 20% discount but must reserve their place through the Eventbrite system using the promo code provided
• Booking is made via the Eventbrite online bookings system. Once you have confirmed your order, you will be directed to a secure website to pay.
• You don’t require a Paypal account to pay (you can use a credit or debit card), but if you do have a Paypal account, this can be used.
Any discounts offered may be withdrawn at any time if not paid for
• Please print out your ticket and bring with you if a physical event.
• Participants are advised to arrive promptly otherwise the organisers may not allow them to join the session late as is disruptive to other delegates.
• Fashion Angel reserves the right to change the event advertised whether through the website www.http://fashion-angel.co.uk/ or any other promotional material
• Bookings are non-refundable unless the event is cancelled by the organiser
Keep updated with industry news, events and special offers