Time 2PM – 5PM
Venue British Library, Business & IP Centre, 96 Euston Road London, NW12DB
The diversity of products and customers in the fashion and accessory sector means it is essential to identify your brand positioning, and have a sales strategy in place, so you understand which sales channels are appropriate for your business.
This in-person workshop is suitable for clothing, accessory, homewares & jewellery brands that need to identify where they should be pitching their product. It will give you an overview of the various route to market options, help you assess which are appropriate for your collections, and discuss how to reach your target customers.
This session is suitable for clothing, accessory, jewellery brands and designer-makers that are looking to increase sales.
Delivered by fashion industry expert Alison Lewy MBE, it will cover the following:
By the end of the session you will have a better of understanding of which channels are relevant for your products and be able to start developing your own sales strategy to enable you to build you business and increase your sales.
• All event bookings are online on a first come first serve basis – book early to avoid disappointment
• Tickets must be booked in advance or you will be refused entry
• Business Club members receive a 20% discount but must reserve their place through the Eventbrite system using the promo code provided
• Booking is made via the Eventbrite online bookings system. Once you have confirmed your order, you will be directed to a secure website to pay.
• You don’t require a Paypal account to pay (you can use a credit or debit card), but if you do have a Paypal account, this can be used.
Any discounts offered may be withdrawn at any time if not paid for
• Please print out your ticket and bring with you if a physical event.
• Participants are advised to arrive promptly otherwise the organisers may not allow them to join the session late as is disruptive to other delegates.
• Fashion Angel reserves the right to change the event advertised whether through the website www.http://fashion-angel.co.uk/ or any other promotional material
• Bookings are non-refundable unless the event is cancelled by the organiser
Keep updated with industry news, events and special offers