Date 8th December 2023
Time 11.30am – 12.15pm
Join our FREE weekly #FashionFounderFriday Q & A sessions, hosted in conjunction with the British Library’s Business & IP Centre, most Fridays at 11.30am. These sessions are hugely popular and beneficial to the many fashion entrepreneurs that attend.
These informal AMA’s, hosted by Fashion Angel Founder Alison Lewy MBE, give you the opportunity to ask any business related questions and virtually network with other like-minded industry professionals.
It is more important than ever to stay connected, share & collaborate, so do join us for some lively discussions!
Once you register, you’ll also be able to submit questions in advance.
REGISTER NOW as places are limited and spaces must be booked in advance.
• All event bookings are online on a first come first serve basis – book early to avoid disappointment
• Tickets must be booked in advance or you will be refused entry
• Business Club members receive a 20% discount but must reserve their place through the Eventbrite system using the promo code provided
• Booking is made via the Eventbrite online bookings system. Once you have confirmed your order, you will be directed to a secure website to pay.
• You don’t require a Paypal account to pay (you can use a credit or debit card), but if you do have a Paypal account, this can be used.
Any discounts offered may be withdrawn at any time if not paid for
• Please print out your ticket and bring with you if a physical event.
• Participants are advised to arrive promptly otherwise the organisers may not allow them to join the session late as is disruptive to other delegates.
• Fashion Angel reserves the right to change the event advertised whether through the website www.http://fashion-angel.co.uk/ or any other promotional material
• Bookings are non-refundable unless the event is cancelled by the organiser
Keep updated with industry news, events and special offers