• All booking is online on a first come first serve basis – book early to avoid disappointment
• Tickets must be booked in advance or you will be refused entry
• Business Club members receive a 20% discount but must reserve their place through the Eventbrite system using the promo code provided
• Booking is made via the Eventbrite online bookings system. Once you have confirmed your order, you will be directed to a secure Paypal website to pay.
• You don’t require a Paypal account to pay (you can use a credit or debit card), but if you do have a Paypal account, this can be used.
• Please print out your ticket and bring with you to the event.
• Participants are advised to arrive promptly otherwise the organisers may not allow them to join the session late as is disruptive to other delegates.
• Fashion Angel reserves the right to change the event advertised whether through the website www.http://fashion-angel.co.uk/ or any other promotional material
• Bookings are non-refundable unless the event is cancelled by the organiser
We will never share, sell, or rent individual personal information with anyone for their promotional use without advance permission or unless ordered by a court of law. Information submitted to us is only available to employees managing this information for purposes of contacting you or sending you emails based on your request for information.
We are delighted to invite you to The Production Lounge – an inspiring talk and networking event, where we’ll be joined by two experts in managing production on our panel.
Our speakers include sourcing & production consultant Juliana French from Fond Clothing and Ann Saunders from Alice Foxx. Juliana has extensive experience in fashion product development and manufacturing both in UK and overseas and works with small designer labels as well as high street fashion brands.
Ann is a consultant to both high street and luxury brands, and a visiting lecturer at the London College of Fashion, focusing on handbag design and production. Alongside her teaching and consultancy work, she also designs and produces her own accessory range.
During the evening we’ll be discussing the pros and cons of producing in the UK compared with offshore production and how to decide which option is best for your business.
As usual there will be plenty of opportunity to ask questions and to network with other Business Club members and the Fashion Angel team.
This event is kindly sponsored by our partners i.LEVEL software – one of the UK’s leading fashion software companies, offering affordable multi-channel solutions for clothing, textile & fashion accessory brands www.ilevelsoftware.co.uk