The PR & Social Media Lounge June 2017alison lewy2019-04-12T12:48:24+01:00
The PR & Social Media Lounge
You have a fantastic brand – but does anyone know about it!
The only way to raise brand awareness, build you community, reach influencers and increase sales is to make sure you have an effective PR and social media strategy.
• All booking is online on a first come first serve basis – book early to avoid disappointment
• Tickets must be booked in advance or you will be refused entry
• Business Club members receive a 20% discount but must reserve their place through the Eventbrite system using the promo code provided
• Booking is made via the Eventbrite online bookings system. Once you have confirmed your order, you will be directed to a secure Paypal website to pay.
• You don’t require a Paypal account to pay (you can use a credit or debit card), but if you do have a Paypal account, this can be used.
• Please print out your ticket and bring with you to the event.
• Participants are advised to arrive promptly otherwise the organisers may not allow them to join the session late as is disruptive to other delegates.
• Fashion Angel reserves the right to change the event advertised whether through the website www.http://fashion-angel.co.uk/ or any other promotional material
• Bookings are non-refundable unless the event is cancelled by the organiser
We will never share, sell, or rent individual personal information with anyone for their promotional use without advance permission or unless ordered by a court of law. Information submitted to us is only available to employees managing this information for purposes of contacting you or sending you emails based on your request for information.
Find out how to get started by joining us at our next networking talk, and discover how to generate PR and build your online community, even with limited resources and budget.
We’ll be in conversation with Rosie Davies, Founder of TheLondon Fashion Agency & the PR Dispatch subscription service. Rosie has worked with 100s of fashion & lifestyle brands and will be sharing her top tips on getting PR & Social Media exposure on a budget.
Chaired by Fashion Angel founder Alison Lewy, we’ll be discussing:-
What the media wants, who to target and when
What you can do to generate press even if on a tight budget
How you can use social media to increase brand awareness
How to reach the right stylists and influencers
How to get your product in front of your target customers