• All booking is online on a first come first serve basis – book early to avoid disappointment
• Tickets must be booked in advance or you will be refused entry
• Business Club members receive a 20% discount but must reserve their place through the Eventbrite system using the promo code provided
• Booking is made via the Eventbrite online bookings system. Once you have confirmed your order, you will be directed to a secure Paypal website to pay.
• You don’t require a Paypal account to pay (you can use a credit or debit card), but if you do have a Paypal account, this can be used.
• Please print out your ticket and bring with you to the event.
• Participants are advised to arrive promptly otherwise the organisers may not allow them to join the session late as is disruptive to other delegates.
• Fashion Angel reserves the right to change the event advertised whether through the website www.http://fashion-angel.co.uk/ or any other promotional material
• Bookings are non-refundable unless the event is cancelled by the organiser
We will never share, sell, or rent individual personal information with anyone for their promotional use without advance permission or unless ordered by a court of law. Information submitted to us is only available to employees managing this information for purposes of contacting you or sending you emails based on your request for information.
YOU HAVE A FANTASTIC BRAND – BUT DOES ANYONE KNOW ABOUT IT?
Having a PR strategy in place to get editorial coverage, and your designs featured and worn by influencers, plays a vital part in developing brand awareness, leading to increased sales.
Find out what steps you should be taking to get more press, by joining us at this inspiring and informal networking talk, with PR practitioner Courtney Blackman from Forward PR and stylist Zoe Lem. Courtney and Zoe will be sharing their tips on how to get your brand noticed based on many years experience representing and workign with emerging brands. The event is taking place in the heart of Spitalfields with our event partner, GCU London.
During the evening we’ll be discussing:
• What the media wants, who to target and when
• What you can do to generate press even if you are on a tight budget
• How product placement works
• How to reach stylists and get your product in front of celebrities
• What are the costs involved
• How you can use social media to increase brand awareness
If you have a look book don’t forget to bring it with you as Courtney & Zoe would love to see it!
As usual there will be plenty of opportunity to ask questions and to network with our speakers, GCU students and other Business Club members.
The session was fantastic – I got so much out of it and feel a lot more certain about the route I need to take in getting my product manufactured. Thank you so much.
Lissa, Perkies Bras
Thank you so much. I really enjoyed the workshop and I’m now using the information you’ve provided to push me in the right direction to get the ball rolling.
Very useful workshop, engaging presenter and great workshop. I feel more confident to approach buyers now. Thank you!
There is literally nothing that could have been improved upon.