Join us at this practical and inspiration webinar designed to help fashion industry entrepreneurs understand the different options available for selling fashion online.
This session is suitable for clothing, accessory, jewellery brands and designer-makers that are planning to develop the e-commerce side of their business.
The repercussions of the COVID pandemic have far reaching consequences on consumer behaviour and brands will have to adjust in order to survive. This session will give you an overview of the different online sales options, help you assess which are appropriate for your products, and give you tips on how to get started, grow existing sales and build a loyal customer following.
Delivered by fashion industry expert Alison Lewy MBE, it will cover the following:
• Selling via online wholesale platforms
• Considerations and options when setting up your own e-commerce store
• Preparing a design brief for an e-commerce platform
• Understanding of the different online e-commerce models including, marketplace, consignment, dropship, pretail
• Identifying the right online sales channels for your brand
• Tips on how to promote & increase online sales
By the end of the session you will have a clearer understanding of how to develop your online sales strategy and be able to assess which areas you should focus on for your brand.