Selling Online Seminar
Wednesday 17th October 2018
10AM – 1PM
British Library, BIPC Centre,
96 Euston Road, London
£48 Business Club Members
• Tickets must be booked in advance or you will be refused entry
• Business Club members receive a 20% discount but must reserve their place through the Eventbrite system using the promo code provided
• Booking is made via the Eventbrite online bookings system. Once you have confirmed your order, you will be directed to a secure Paypal website to pay.
• You don’t require a Paypal account to pay (you can use a credit or debit card), but if you do have a Paypal account, this can be used.
• Please print out your ticket and bring with you to the event.
• Participants are advised to arrive promptly otherwise the organisers may not allow them to join the session late as is disruptive to other delegates.
• Fashion Angel reserves the right to change the event advertised whether through the website www.http://fashion-angel.co.uk/ or any other promotional material
• Bookings are non-refundable unless the event is cancelled by the organiser
Join us at this practical and inspiration seminar designed to help fashion industry entrepreneurs understand the different options available for selling fashion online.
This session is suitable for clothing, accessory, jewellery brands and designer-makers that are planning to develop the e-commerce side of their business.
It will give you an overview of the different online sales options, help you assess which are appropriate for your products, and give you tips on how to get started or build on existing sales.
Delivered by fashion industry expert Alison Lewy, it will cover the following:
• Selling via online wholesale platforms
• Considerations and options when setting up your own e-commerce store
• Preparing a design brief for an e-commerce platform
• Understanding of the different online e-commerce models including, marketplace, consignment, dropship, pretail
• Identifying the right online sales channels for your brand
• Tips on how to increase online sales
By the end of the session you will have a clearer understanding of how to develop your online sales strategy and be able to assess which areas you should focus on for your brand.
The session was fantastic – I got so much out of it and feel a lot more certain about the route I need to take in getting my product manufactured. Thank you so much.
Thank you so much. I really enjoyed the workshop and I’m now using the information you’ve provided to push me in the right direction to get the ball rolling.
Very useful workshop, engaging presenter and great workshop. I feel more confident to approach buyers now. Thank you!
There is literally nothing that could have been improved upon.