Pitching For Fashion Funding
Discover how to create a compelling pitch for your fashion brand that will attract investors
Thursday 10th January 2019
2PM – 5PM
96 Euston Road,
London NW1 2AR
£52 Business Club Members
• Tickets must be booked in advance or you will be refused entry
• Business Club members receive a 20% discount but must reserve their place through the Eventbrite system using the promo code provided
• Booking is made via the Eventbrite online bookings system. Once you have confirmed your order, you will be directed to a secure Paypal website to pay.
• You don’t require a Paypal account to pay (you can use a credit or debit card), but if you do have a Paypal account, this can be used.
• Please print out your ticket and bring with you to the event.
• Participants are advised to arrive promptly otherwise the organisers may not allow them to join the session late as is disruptive to other delegates.
• Fashion Angel reserves the right to change the event advertised whether through the website www.http://fashion-angel.co.uk/ or any other promotional material
• Bookings are non-refundable unless the event is cancelled by the organiser
Attracting investment and pitching for fashion funding is a massive challenge for a fashion brand, as there’s so much competition and many investors perceive it as a high risk sector.
Investors need to be convinced that your brand has the potential to give them a good return on their investment, and that you have the ability to take the business forward and scale up in line with your goals.
This interactive session will help you understand what investors are looking for and how to turn your business plan in to a compelling pitch that will excite them and give you the best chance of success.
Delivered by fashion industry expert Alison Lewy, it will cover the following:
• How your Business Plan relates to your pitch
• The importance of market research
• Defining your USP
• Overview of funding options
• Understanding of what investors are looking for
• How to create a successful pitch
• The opportunity to create a pitch and present to the group
By the end of the session you will have a better understanding of how to create a pitch deck and gain the confidence to start reaching out to investors.
Who is this for?
This session is ideal for fashion brands & businesses that are already trading, have established demand and are now looking for funding to scale the business and take to the next level.
BOOK NOW as places are limited – a maximum of 10 people is allowed to ensure you get the most benefit from this interactive workshop
The session was fantastic – I got so much out of it and feel a lot more certain about the route I need to take in getting my product manufactured. Thank you so much.
Thank you so much. I really enjoyed the workshop and I’m now using the information you’ve provided to push me in the right direction to get the ball rolling.
Very useful workshop, engaging presenter and great workshop. I feel more confident to approach buyers now. Thank you!
There is literally nothing that could have been improved upon.