For many brands, selling you products internationally is the key to growing sales and scaling up your business.
However exporting can be confusing and it’s important that you make the right decisions and understand what’s involved in order to avoid getting your fingers burnt.
Join us at this informative seminar to help get you started on the right track
Delivered by Paul Alger, UKFT’s Director of International Affairs, it will cover the following:
• Exhibiting at trade shows and dealing with agents
•The key shipping terms (INCOTERMS) you need to know
• The stage at which your business should consider exhibiting at international trade shows
• How to assess which of the many international shows is right for your brand
• What trading terms to offer
• How best to check out overseas customers and ensure you get paid
•Payment Terms & how to manage selling in foreign currencies
• The costs and logistics to be aware of including VAT & Duty
With over 25 years experience in helping thousands of companies launch their export business Paul and the UKFT Export Team will also explain the UKFT exhibition programme, how to get accepted into shows, how to promote yourself to buyers and identify potential financial help.