• All booking is online on a first come first serve basis – book early to avoid disappointment
• Tickets must be booked in advance or you will be refused entry
• Business Club members receive a 20% discount but must reserve their place through the Eventbrite system using the promo code provided
• Booking is made via the Eventbrite online bookings system. Once you have confirmed your order, you will be directed to a secure Paypal website to pay.
• You don’t require a Paypal account to pay (you can use a credit or debit card), but if you do have a Paypal account, this can be used.
• Please print out your ticket and bring with you to the event.
• Participants are advised to arrive promptly otherwise the organisers may not allow them to join the session late as is disruptive to other delegates.
• Fashion Angel reserves the right to change the event advertised whether through the website www.http://fashion-angel.co.uk/ or any other promotional material
• Bookings are non-refundable unless the event is cancelled by the organiser
We will never share, sell, or rent individual personal information with anyone for their promotional use without advance permission or unless ordered by a court of law. Information submitted to us is only available to employees managing this information for purposes of contacting you or sending you emails based on your request for information.
‘FAILING TO PLAN IS PLANNING TO FAIL’
Many fashion designers and business owners start up their brand without a clear strategy in place, often resulting in failure and running out of funds.
To give you the best chance of building a successful business, you should have a business plan in place to outline the vision, goals, and direction for your brand and keep you on track.
This interactive session will give you the tools to develop your strategy and help you understand how to identify where your brand sits, who your target customers are and how to control your finances.
Delivered by fashion industry expert Alison Lewy MBE, it will cover the following:
• Why a business plan is needed and what it should include
• The importance of research and how to go about it
• Working out your start up costs
• Costing and pricing strategy
• Overview of sales , cash flow & profit & loss forecasts
• Access to finance options
By the end of the session you will have a better understanding of how to create a business plan and the confidence to start or revise your own plan.
The session was fantastic – I got so much out of it and feel a lot more certain about the route I need to take in getting my product manufactured. Thank you so much.
Lissa, Perkies Bras
Thank you so much. I really enjoyed the workshop and I’m now using the information you’ve provided to push me in the right direction to get the ball rolling.
Very useful workshop, engaging presenter and great workshop. I feel more confident to approach buyers now. Thank you!
There is literally nothing that could have been improved upon.