Corporate / Public Sector Consultancy
Fashion Angel works with numerous organisations helping them manage and deliver their creative industry programmes and support their enterprise agenda.
SERVICES OFFERED INCLUDE
- Development and implementation of fashion and creative industry business support programmes, in line with the project brief and required outcomes
- Delivering 1-2-1 and group mentoring
- Development and delivering tailor made workshops and enterprise training.
- Speaking and taking part in panel discussions and events
Clients engaging us to create and deliver business support programmes include Newham College , Westminster Kingsway College, Department of International Trade, where we’ve achieved outstanding results in reaching targets and helping creative businesses become more successful and sustainable.
• The Fashion and Textile Museum
• The Creative Hub
• The Department of International Trade
• University of Hertfordshire
• University of Westminster
• UK Fashion and Textile Organisation (UKFT)
• Enterprise Nation
• The British Library
TESTIMONIALS FROM NEWHAM COLLEGE:
The Fashion Angel team delivered a series of workshops and talks for the Creative Hub project, covering financial management, crowd-funding and branding. We were very pleased with the fantastic feedback from the attendees, who found the sessions informative, insightful and motivating.
I am at the very beginning of developing my business ideas and I feel I have attended a great, eye-opening event.
The workshop was a great help! It explained things I’d read about a thousand times before but now I understand them clearly
TESTIMONIAL FROM UKFT:
We were delighted with the practical and inspiring series of seminars Alison Lewy from Fashion Angel delivered for us, and impressed by her depth of knowledge and quality of presentation material. Feedback from our attendees is always overwhelmingly positive.
TESTIMONIAL FROM DEPT OF INTERNATIONAL TRADE:
Fashion Angel was engaged to organise a Meet the Buyer two day event which involved bringing international buyers to London and setting up appointments to meet with UK brands. They managed the project effectively, achieved the required targets and were a pleasure to work with. Feedback from both the brands and buyers involved was very positive and we wouldn’t hesitate to work with them again.