Enterprise Nation have announced a new trade mission to Berlin on May 19th – 21st, to introduce emerging British fashion brands to the avant garde Berlin fashion scene .
Germany is one of the UK’s top five export markets and the trip will focus on connecting British designer labels and suppliers, with buyers and influencers in the Berlin fashion economy, and further into the German market.
The two night/ three day mission, running from May 19th – 21st, will give 40 brands access to buyers; a chance to take part in a British fashion pop-up as well as hearing from successful businesses that have cracked the market; expert presentations and panel discussions on cross border trade.
During the mission you will get the opportunity to:-
• hear from trading platforms and payment providers on how to sell your fashion into Germany
• meet buyers looking for the products you have to sell
• be part of a one day pop-up to get immediate customer feedback and make sales
• learn the ins and outs of doing business in Germany
• meet fellow mission go-ers from your sector
• connect with journalists and bloggers
We’re delighted to have negotiated an exclusive 10% discount for our Business Club members and subscribers.
To find out more about the programme, or book your discounted place, use this link
Find out about the benefits of joining the Fashion Angel Business Club , including free downloadable resources and discounts on our mentoring, workshops and from our carefully selected partners.